This is the fourth in a shortish series (though started in September!) that has come out of a recent discussion amongst our cell leaders and pastors on how you would know if your small group was actually living out its values. We have five values as a church. These are the values that we know
We have five values as a church. These are the values that we know drive our behaviour as a church and help us to work out what we should do.
Fun video of what small groups shouldn’t be.
Let me know which one you “liked” best.
By the way if you want a laugh do read the article in the Onion about “home-churching” your family. Very good.
How to have a superficial small group.
Great video. Hat tip to Bryony Taylor for the link
- Bill: Will, we have absolutely no doubt you will be as great a blessing to the Diocese as you have been…
- Will Cookson: Thanks Ross, God bless, Will
- Will Cookson: Dear Alan & Sue, how great to hear from you. How are things in sunny Haydock? I believe that you…
- Alan and Sue Roberts: Best wishes Will to you and your family. We still remember you here (14 years ?). Alan and Sue Roberts…
- Ross: I have no doubt you will be an absolute blessing in your next step of ministry. You are a…
- Humaira: Agree it was a major let down to visit topkapi I see now why the Quran emphasizes the need…
- The Rich Ecclesiology of Fresh Expressions - Luke S. Edwards: […] should be of no surprise that John Wesley also faced great resistance. The Anglican bishop Joseph Butler famously remarked…
- Will Cookson: I agree this post is now closed for further comments
- The dangerous prophecy of Lance Lambert… September 8, 2011
- Will Jesus return on May 21st at about 6pm? March 28, 2011
- Review – Bible’s Buried Secrets – The Real garden of Eden March 29, 2011
- Why women should be Bishops…. November 23, 2012
- Review – Bible’s Buried Secrets – Did King David’s Empire exist? March 16, 2011
- Review of Love Wins by Rob Bell April 1, 2011
- Bains family blog: arrived in Kenya October 20, 2011
- Good without God November 5, 2010
- Moving on November 27, 2016
- Shallow Small groups 2 January 27, 2015
- Dean of Fresh Expressions January 21, 2015
- What can we do in the face of such evil? August 14, 2014
- Celebrating the Jewish Jesus April 18, 2014
- Church Growth Conference – children & youth January 24, 2014
- Church Growth – from anecdote to evidence January 22, 2014
- All Change for All Age Services January 21, 2014
- Springfield Church celebrated 25 amazing years with @BishopofCroydon y'day. Might God be calling you to lead them? bit.ly/2mEwsMr 1 day ago
- Congratulations to Springfield Church on their 25th birthday celebrations today with @BishopofCroydon. Praying for next 25 amazing years 2 days ago
- Might God be calling you to be the next Minister of Springfield Church? Amazing church and an amazing opportunity: springfieldchurch.org.uk/about-us/churc… 4 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: If you've been watching Fox you may have been told that London is defeated and demoralised. So I walked to work and fi… 4 days ago
- RT @MalCPD: And this is why I LOVE London https://t.co/BertPv0nIo 5 days ago